Buy Aspiration Bank Account
- Aspiration Bank verified account
- 100% Satisfaction
- Fully verified Account
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Best price and quality
- 24/7 Support
Buy Aspiration Bank With Documents
Buy Aspiration Bank Account With Documents – Aspiration is a US nonbank founded in 2013 that provides financial services, including branchless banking and investment products. Its special characteristic is its focus on socially and environmentally conscious operations, supporting and rewarding businesses that meet these conditions, and not using client funds to finance fossil fuel projects. It had 1.5 million customers in mid-2019, and its investors include celebrities such as Leonardo di Caprio and Orlando Bloom.
Aspiration offers an ecosystem of sustainable banking services, Planet & People impact scores so they can shop with a conscience.
Is your money safe at Aspiration? Yes, it is safe.
At the end of each day, the cash balances in the Spend and Save accounts are “swept up” to (distributed among) one or more of Aspiration’s partner banks (Program Banks), for up to $246,500 per bank.
Here is a list of Aspiration’s current Program Banks, all FDIC members:
- Coastal Community Bank
- Ion Bank
- Bremer Bank, NA
- Progress Bank
- Bank of New Hampshire
- Manufacturers Bank
- C3Bank, NA
- The Freedom Bank of Virginia
- Bridgewater Bank
- Nano Banc
Aspiration’s Commitment to Good
What makes Aspiration stand out from the crowd is its commitment to do good. It donates 10% of its profits to charities that help struggling Americans build a better life. And it lets you opt into these sustainable banking features:
- Planet Protection: Have a long commute? Drive a ton? With Planet Protection, Aspiration will automatically purchase carbon offsets when you swipe your Aspiration card at the pump. This is a feature bundled into Aspiration Plus, which costs $3.99 per month (but it’s totally optional).
- Conscience Coalition: Conscience Coalition members are companies that are doing good, and you can get more cash back when you shop with your Aspiration debit card at these places, which include Warby Parker, TOMS, Blue Apron, Lola and Reformation, to name a few.
- Aspiration Impact Measurement (AIM): For each purchase you make, Aspiration will give you a Sustainability Score (out of 100) based on how a business treats its people and the planet.
Why should I Buy Aspiration Bank Account
Aspiration may be a good choice for customers who want the convenience of banking online, without the need to visit a branch. It might be right for someone who wants to:
- Pay no monthly maintenance fees on checking
- Earn cash back on debit card purchases at select retailers
- Bank with a company that focuses on sustainability
- Avoid ATM fees