Canon Printer Setup - Download and Install Canon Printer Driver
Canon printer is the series of wireless inkjet printer. The canon printers are filled with features such as wireless and cloud printing. It allows users to connect their devices and print documents from anywhere. Users can also print directly from canon printer setup or online without the PC.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver?
You need to update your canon driver regularly and particularly if you just have upgraded into windows 10 or another operating system. Driver updates are important to fix issues with all the devices, visit the given steps to download Canon printer:
- Go to the canon printer setup and enter the model number of the printer or else Canon device which you need updated Drivers.
- Select the correct Operating System and download the Driver file.
- Once downloaded, browse to the file and double-click to launch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Updated Driver.
Step by Step Guidelines to Install Canon Printer Driver
Once you download Canon printer driver, then install it by given steps below:
- Firstly, power off the canon printer.
- Start the installer on your computer from the canon printer setup.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Select OK to continue.
- Your canon printer driver has completely installed.
How to Fix Canon Paper Jam Problems?
A paper jam problem can occur in several areas. To solve this issue, you must discard all the paper stuck inside the printer. Read the below steps to solve that issue:
- Firstly, power off the printer.
- Now, pull on the paper output cover.
- Remove the papers that are jammed inside the paper output tray.
- Do not tear any paper while trying to clear the papers.
- Make sure that all papers are cleared.
- Power on the canon printer and try to print.
Best Canon Printer Drivers
- Canon PIXMA G5010 Driver - the Canon PIXMA G5010 Driver is a solitary feature printer is developed for those who require a high volume printer for both files and pictures with the big paper quality. The PIXMA G5010 Wireless Printer features a high page yield of up to 8,300 pages of black text or up to 7,700 vivid color pages1, a combined 350 sheet plain paper capacity.
- Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver - The Canon PIXMA GM2010 Wireless Single Function Printer is designed for those who need a high-volume printer for documents with a large paper capacity. The PIXMA GM2010 Wireless Printer features a high page yield of up to 8,300 pages of black text1, a combined 350 sheet plain paper capacity.
- Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver - Meet the PIXMA TS6120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer – built for all of your everyday printing needs. With the PIXMA TS6120 print all your documents, invitations, and even photos quickly and easily.
What is Canon Printer Error b200?
The canon printer error b200 is the most common problem encountered by canon printers. This error depicts problem in the canon ink.
- Firstly, power off the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge cassette door.
- Slide the lever down access the ink cartridge.
- Now, uninstall all the ink cartridge.
- Lift the lever located next to the ink cartridge.
- Gently remove the printhead from the canon printer.
- After some time, place the printhead back into its slot and reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Unplug the power cord and plug the power cord.
- Now, Power on the canon printer.
Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Support team provides professional and well-mannered technicians to handle all types of issues regarding the canon printer device. We provide quick response and action are the solution to our services. We offering 24*7 and 365 days of the year help service. We will help you to resolve issues regarding channel adding, download and install canon printer, connectivity issues, etc. You can contact us anytime or anywhere. You just need to contact us at official site.